Building a Bridge by Fr. James Martin, SJ
God and the Gay Christian by Matthew Vines
Transforming: The Bible and the Lives of Transgender Christians by Austen Hartke
Finding God in the Waves by Mike McHargue
Love Undetectable by Andrew Sullivan
This Is a Book For Parents of Gay Kids by Danielle Owens-Reid and Kristin Russo
To the Queer Kids by Nathanial Totten
Gay Priests and the Lives They No Longer Wish to Hide by Andrew Sullivan
What If It’s Not a Slippery Slope by Kevin Garcia
My Kid is Gay: Coming Out as Transgender and Gay by Kai River Blevins
Transgender and Christian by Austen Hartke
Spiritual insights for LGBT Catholics by Fr. Jim Martin
Reading scripture in light of LGBT people by Fr. James Alison
Lifeboats Film by B.T. Harman
- Crisis text line
- National suicide prevention hotline: 800-273-8255
- Trevor project hotline (for LGBTQ youth): 866-488-7386. Text version: text START to 678678
- Lifeline - https://www.lifeline.org.au/ - 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue - https://www.beyondblue.org.au/ - 1300 22 4636
- Headspace 1800 650 890 Free online and telephone service that supports young people aged between 12 and 25 and their families going through a tough time.
- Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800 A free, private and confidential, telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people aged between 5 and 25.
- QLife 1800 184 527, 3pm-12am. QLife is Australia’s first nationally-oriented counselling and referral service for LGBTI people.